…an institute focused on Fusion of Natural Sciences and Real-World Application Technology Engagements. A Practice of Research Studies involving multiple pathways to gather big data for hypotheses through experimentation, comparison, and modeling. As source matter experts, IIMS’s team is engaged in optimizing art technology for project mission studies.
CROSS TEAM COLLABORATION
AirShips Technology Group, Inc. — Project Team Advisor for military and defense technology engagement objectives. Advanced AirShip UAVs concepts include development of a bio-mimetic visual-enabled collision avoidance and navigation system for use in GPS-denied environments for flying through forests, urban canyons and caves. AirShip’s turn-key process for 3D printing FDM-based long-flight endurance vertical takeoff and landing UAV’s is deplorable from filament to production within a short period time. The process allows for rapid production with embedded sensors and communications for line-of-sight (LOS) and beyond-line-of-eight (BLOS) command and control. The AirShip UAV is powered by 28% efficient solar film for 12 hours of daylight flight. A Hydrogen Fuel Cell, with 100 watts of continuous power, uses hydrogen from on-board two wing-mounted hydrogen fuel tanks for up to four nights of continuous flight. Solar film is recharged through the Sun’s rays and the hydrogen fuel can be made from water.
AzTrong Technologies…specializes in graphene and graphene composite applications:
- Battery based on graphene and ALD coated anode and cathode materials. Design concept expected to have higher energy density, faster charge cycle and safety factory for Silicon-Graphene battery modules.
- Composite materials — focus on light weight, thin, and strength capability for a large aircraft fuselage production company designing 3,000 pound capacity drone incorporating functional fiber and textile elements. Thermal management is major benefit.
- Conductive ink (silver and graphene mix) for manufacturer of photovoltaic cells.
- Integrated system automatic control and services for aerospace operations and maintenance designs. Featuring EMI shielding, EMP barrier coatings and monitoring sensors.
Graphene Sensor Technology LLC — Core focus of novel Internet of Things (IoT) sensor devices and data streaming for public safety, transportation, and healthcare market applications that affect use in DoD , Intelligence, Cyber security authentication.
- Holographic Smart City Sensors based on RF Spectrum signature method for detection of explosive material in laptop computers, movable transport vehicle and aerial drones. Spectrum signatures unique as fingerprint for each detected object to enhance selectivity of digital biometrics or scene identification.
- Holographic Sensor Concept System capable to detect and tract low-profile and altitude targets utilizing multi-band high gain doppler radar antenna array system. Targets detectable from size of a wire-to-tree branch aboard aerial platforms. Strategic radar sensor mission capabilities for protection performance of object missiles, interference, anti-jamming, and anti-spoofing. Holographic object data for each of the 360 degree locations is replaced from each compass for its sensor’s inability to point at a target object. Holographic concept consists of multiple angularity shifted sensors for wide-area visual coverage needed to detect object for Smart City Architecture.
- AI-Holographic Radar Sensor Concept System capability incorporates Non-Linear Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for Automatic Detection of dynamic image multiple-objects stored on-board a memory card or data streamed to cloud data processor for display at command and control center. The system design to provide time, space, and position information on in-flight objects and ground transport objects. The advantage of the CNN method is that it can learn more abstract and comlex features in the inut space, leading to a lower false-positive and higher true positive rates. CNNs routinely outperform other methods in similar machine vision tasks with up to 99% accuracy.
National Graphene Association Advisory Board Member appointment to NGA’s mission to bring together current and future graphene stakeholders – entrepreneurs, companies, researchers, developers and suppliers, investors and government agencies; Drive innovation, and promote and facilitate the commercialization of graphene products and technologies in the United States; Provide: 1) access to critical graphene industry information. 2) strategic networking opportunities and organized conferences and expos to drive collaborations and crucial partnerships.
SmartCone Technologies Inc.
Smart, IoT-based safety and monitoring Solutions for securing vulnerable and hazardous zones, large and small. SmartCone Solutions combine IoT technology with the rich selection of sensors and alert mechanisms available today to create an intelligent and completely stable safety and monitoring solution. The high-tech detection and early warning system is safer, less expensive, and more productive than a human or physical barrier, and provides mission-critical feedback to people in the area and any personnel th that need to be notified. Safety personnel can get full visibility to the scene with advanced remote viewing capabilities. The M2M and data mesh architecture make the solution affordable and deployable anywhere on almost any scale. The SmartCone IoT FusionCore combines data from multiple sensors and generates an alarm based on user configurable thresholds. Multi-dimensional alarming ensures SmartCones use every possible method to alert the public and/or employees.
A startup IP holding company with provisional patent described as the lightest and thinnest ballistic glass for protective eyewear essential for military field staff and law enforcement officers. The core product development focus is ballistic glass assemblies and frames compatible with deployed ballistic helmets.
The “Ocellus Armored Eyewear” brand name is Ballistic Utility Goggle (BUG) offering first fog and scratch proof protective essential vision system accessory. The armored eyewear provides high energy impact defense that can be paired with existing ballistic protective helmet, respiration and night vision system. US government certified ballistic laboratory results viewable on website video of modified NIJ Level IIIA standard test of armored eyewear.
The BUG protection to the wearers vision includes a clear sight and peripheral vision permitting situational awareness..
Twenty-Five Metals, Inc.
An enterprise conducting research study on extraction of rare-earth metal elements from Coal Fly Ash, or CFA. The usefulness of CFA was found to be the equivalent of surface particles (moon dust) collected during NASA Man’s mission to the Moon. NASA funded a “Moon Colonization Mission” study with Boeing division Rocketdyne to conceptualize methodologies for extracting rare-moon-metals for on-location manufacturing of composite building materials to compliment future man’s missions.